Welcome back to a new term - numeracy for Term 4 will look like this:
- Weeks 1 & 2 - revision for e-asTTle testing in week 3.
- Weeks 3 to 9 - Statistics with the opportunity of gaining credits as well as some financial literacy.
Weeks 1 & 2 - revision assessment
For the first 2 weeks, we will be revising for the end of year e-asTTle test in week 3. This assessment is at Level 4 and will include the 5 maths strands:
Things to remember:
- It is an open book assessment so you may use our Year 10 website, your notes from your maths book or any maths resources to help you.
- If you are unsure of any question focus headings, for example; you need to complete question 5 but don’t know the focus heading, click here for focus heading questions doc.
- You may complete the assessment using the hard copy or you may use a digital pdf copy but will need to write your answers in your maths book, click here for pdf assessment.
- When you have finished, please total your correct answers for each of the 5 strands and enter them into this google form - total marks are out of 161 - click here for answers.